1. Click [Add browser] – [Basic Configuration] – select [Proxy settings]
2. Select [noproxy direct connection mode] to use your local IP. If you have VPN software such as SSR agent, v2rayn, you can also achieve the proxy target. Just note that all direct connection modes can only run one browser.
3. Select one of proxy type: HTTP / HTTPS / Socks 4 / Socks 5 Proxy. (Required Setting).
4. Fill in the IP address, port, account number, and password (IP address and port are required; the account number and password are not required, enter if any)
5. Click [Check the Proxy] to get the detailed IP information, indicating that you can use this IP to connect to the special country or city's IP address you want on the Internet.
6. Save the settings.
7. You can also edit and reset the generated profile by click the [small aircraft icon] or click [Edit] in the profile.
FAQ: If the proxy IP is available, but it still does not work to run the browser profile, there are generally 3 reasons:
1. the Proxy account is expired, ask the Proxy Customer Service.
2. The IP is in the restrictions, please ask the Proxy Customer Service.
3. The IP itself has to be used by other VPN and conflict happened, it can be solved with a local VPN.
Related Socks5 Proxy: Yilu Proxy
We Offer 3-Day Free Trial for All New Users
No Limitations in Features